Doctor insights on:
Can Costochondritis Be A Symptom Of Lupus
As a lupus patient who has a lot of chest pain, how do I tell the difference between pericarditis and costochondritis ?
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
Can you explain in detail rosacea. I had thought it was just a skin disease per se. so is it related to lupus or a symptom of lupus?
Rare if possible: Temporal arteries is an inflammatory vasculitis that can obliterate the head blood vessels like the temporal artery (large sized). Systemic lupus can cause vasculitis & more often involves smaller caliber vessels in the kidneys, finger tips and organs. Medium sized arteries are rarely affected, & large vessels are not involved in lupus. ...Read more
Learning more : A recent publication in the journal of allergy and clinical immunology described a subset of patients with eosinophilic esophagitis who have connective tissue disease. Musculoskeletal pain and hypermobility of the joints were described in these patients. We hope to learn more and more is further research gives us more answers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have costochondritis, suddenly finding it difficult to breath, is this normal? Its worrying as i havent had this symptom previous nights
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can foot and hand pain be a symptom of lupus?
- Can hives be a symptom of staph infection?
- Can shaky hands be a symptom of a common sickness like the flu or colds?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can having a toothache be a symptom of mouth ulcers?
- Can deja vu be a symptom of a brain problem?
- Can very light periods be a symptom of ovarian cyst?
- Shingles be a symptom of lupus
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free