Doctor insights on:
Can Costochondritis Be A Symptom Of Lupus
As a lupus patient who has a lot of chest pain, how do I tell the difference between pericarditis and costochondritis ?
Can you explain in detail rosacea. I had thought it was just a skin disease per se. so is it related to lupus or a symptom of lupus?
Rare if possible: Temporal arteries is an inflammatory vasculitis that can obliterate the head blood vessels like the temporal artery (large sized). Systemic lupus can cause vasculitis & more often involves smaller caliber vessels in the kidneys, finger tips and organs. Medium sized arteries are rarely affected, & large vessels are not involved in lupus. ...Read more
Learning more : A recent publication in the journal of allergy and clinical immunology described a subset of patients with eosinophilic esophagitis who have connective tissue disease. Musculoskeletal pain and hypermobility of the joints were described in these patients. We hope to learn more and more is further research gives us more answers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have costochondritis, suddenly finding it difficult to breath, is this normal? Its worrying as i havent had this symptom previous nights
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is costochondritis seen in lupus patients?
- Can lupus cause nausea or is it a symptom?
- Worst costochondritis symptom
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can costochondritis be brought on by exercise?
- Can costochondritis be caused by mold?
- Can sinusitis cause costochondritis?
- Can costochondritis cause burping?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free