Doctor insights on:
Can Corrective Lens Make Your Vision Worse
Diet, Light, XRcise: 1) a well balanced diet is essential for optimal functioning of all parts of the body. If you are unable to eat certain necessary foods, speak with your family doctor about food supplements. 2) make sure you always have adequate lighting for reading, proper background room light when watching tv, and sun glasses for outdoor activities. 3) strengthen your ocular muscles by doing "push-ups", etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I do not: Think such lenses are necessary.Get a more detailed answer ›
Soft or Gas Perm cls: Gas permeable contacts can alter the shape of the cornea resulting in blurred vision with glasses after they are removed (spectacle blur) this is best compensated by getting a glass rx for that shape so you can use your glasses in the evening. In this case, the longer you use your glasses, without contact use in between, the worse they will function. ...Read more
How old do you need to be to get laser eye surgery? Do you need to be a certain age? My eyes are still changing and my vision is getting worse, but i'm interested in getting corrective surgery. How long do I need to wait after getting glasses?
The : The food and drug administration (fda) has approved laser vision correction after age 21. Should should definitely wait until at least that age, although some people's eyes change until their mid to late 20's. Make sure your vision is stable before proceeding. Your ophthalmologist should see you 2 years in a row to make sure that things are stable before performing laser vision correction. But again, i would wait until at least age 21. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do reading glasses make your vision worse?
- Can braces make your teeth worse?
- Can glasses actually make your eyesight worse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i determine my vision from my corrective lens prescription?
- Are there contact lenses you can wear at night that correct your vision?
- Can chiropractors make your back worse?
- Can having a c aection make your periods worse?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free