Doctor insights on:
Can Contact Lens Slip Back And Be Stuck Behind The Eyes
I am a contact lens wearer with very dry eyes - getting back to full time contacts wear, what tips do you have for me?
Contact lens wearer with very dry eyes - how can I prevent dry eyes after getting back to wearing contacts full time?
I had a corneal ulcer 4 months back & have a corneal scar now. I hv -4.5 power both eyes.Can I wear my silicon hydrogel contact lens on few occasions?
No: The membrane that covered the white part of the eye extends up under the eyelid and then returns down as the inner lining of the eyelid. As such it creates a pocket up under the lid that will prevent a contact lens from going behind your eye. A contact lens can get stuck up in this fornix but it can be removed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Removing stuck contact lenses
- Contact lenses stuck in eye
- My contact lens is stuck
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Contact lens stuck on eyeball
- Can contact lenses go behind the eye?
- Contact lens behind eyeball
- My contact lens is stuck in my eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free