Doctor insights on:
Can Constipation Cause Weight Gain
Sometimes it does: Constipation by itself can increase one's weight by the amount of poop (stool) that is staying inside the intestines. Hormonal imbalances, such as low thyroid hormone, can cause both constipation and weight gain. If one tries to treat constipation by eating more fruits or drinking more juice, the large amount of fruit sugar will lead to weight gain. Persistent constipation needs a doctor's exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will fibroids cause weight gain in belly area.I have 4 small ones but no pain i'm 36.I just have constipation and heavy feeling. I like exercising.
Could evening primrose oil cause weight gain? Could it make me constipated or bloated? I started taking it 2 weeks ago and have noticed this.
See below YES: The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model at wake forest baptist medical center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. See your md if youhave? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can chronic constipation cause weight gain?
- Can constipation make you gain weight?
- Can constipation cause weight loss?
- Can melatonin cause weight gain?
- Can nexium cause weight gain?
- Can b12 cause weight gain?
- Can testerone cause weight gain?
- Can klonopin cause weight gain?
- Does constipation cause weight gain?