Doctor insights on:
Can Constipation Cause Vaginal Bleeding
Vaginal bleeding: Constipation is a cause of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can cause rectal bleeding that patients can easily mistake by having vaginal bleeding. If suspeted unexplained vaginal bleeding have your obgyn examined you to rule out other more serious conditions. All women above 35 years with abnormal bleeding should have an endometrial sampling to rule out pre or cancer. ...Read more
I been constipated today but I will like to know why I get a little pain like im ovulating and get vaginal bleeding, is this normal?
Trauma: Localized trauma to your vagina.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can constipation cause bleeding?
- Can amoxicillin cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can exercise cause vaginal bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a vaginal yeast infection cause bleeding?
- Can a bartholin cyst cause irregular vaginal bleeding?
- Causes vaginal bleeding
- Causes of heavy vaginal bleeding
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free