Doctor insights on:
Can Constipation Cause Vaginal Bleeding
Vaginal bleeding: Constipation is a cause of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can cause rectal bleeding that patients can easily mistake by having vaginal bleeding. If suspeted unexplained vaginal bleeding have your obgyn examined you to rule out other more serious conditions. All women above 35 years with abnormal bleeding should have an endometrial sampling to rule out pre or cancer. ...Read more
I been constipated today but I will like to know why I get a little pain like im ovulating and get vaginal bleeding, is this normal?
What can be the cause for me to have vaginal bleeding only on the weekends
it starts on friday and ends on sunday ?
A few things: The most common cause of foul smelling vaginal discharge is bacterial vaginosis. This is an overgrowth of normal vaginal bacteria. It is treated with antibiotics. Retained tampons also cause a foul smell. STDs like trichomoniasis are another cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hard to say: Lifting the heavy object did not cause your vaginal bleeding. You may have have just seen it come out because of the abdominal pressure you exerted during the lift. The cause of the vaginsl bleeding could be start if your period, abnormal uterine bleeding, laceration , etc . The reasons are numerous. If it continues to be a concern, please be evaluated by a gynecologist. ...Read more
Abnormal bleeding: The list of possibilities is too long. Some causes include: pcos, endometrial hyperplasia, endometrial polyps, cervical dysplasia, fibroids, malignancy, anovulation, infection, inflammation, endometritis, and thyroid dysfunction. You need to see a doctor to be fully evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a bartholin cyst cause irregular vaginal bleeding?
- What kind of ovarian cyst can cause vaginal bleeding?
- What can cause vaginal bleeding a year after a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can constipation cause bleeding?
- Can exercise cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can amoxicillin cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can a vaginal yeast infection cause bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free