Doctor insights on:
Can Constipation Cause Nausea
Can constipation cause nausea after eating? I get nausea after eating occasionally and i recently realised that i'm constipated at the same time. Ibs?
See your Doctor!: constipation lasting over a week is not normal! It's time to see your doctor, and have this checked physically through and of Domino exam. If you've tried using fiber, or a bulk laxative, or stool softener, and are having no BM, you need to be seen even sooner! Also, it can cause you to feel nauseous or like vomiting which may imply that there something blocking you from having a BM. ...Read more
I was wonderin if constipation can cause nausea? I went to the bathroom8 times yesterday and now i'm nautious. My period is today too.Could that be y?
Is it possible that Crohn's disease and/ or colitis can cause only constipation, bloating, nausea, etc... but never diarreah?
Likely IBS: Irritable bowel syndrome (ibs) is a condition associated w/ abdominal discomfort, altered stool pattern, & among others accompanying nausea, bloating, gassiness. Often improved by stooling, ibs is defined by changes in perception of gut distension, motility, sensation. Diet & emotional stress play significant roles here in such patients. Need to rule out first inflammation, ischemia, & infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can constipation cause headaches and nausea?
- Can constipation cause nausea and vomiting?
- Can constipation cause nausea and dizziness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can severe constipation cause nausea and vomiting?
- Can constipation cause abdominal pain and nausea?
- Does constipation cause headaches and nausea?
- Does constipation cause nausea and vomiting?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online