Doctor insights on:
Congestive Heart Failure And Dementia
79..dementia..congestive heart failure..extreme agitation..fell..now at care home giving Lirazipam and Tramodol is this ok? She is having jerking...
Names of most suitable ssri antidepressant needed for multiinfarct stroke dementia patient, 67, with minor congestive heart failure, atrial fibrillation, diabetes. Dosage and duration info appreciated.
SSRIs: There is some evidence that ssris help with post stroke remodeling where the brain works on regrowing connections between brain areas that were not killed by the stroke. There is also evidence they help prevent post stroke depression that is very common. Not much reason to think one ssri is better than another. See your prescriber for specific dosage recommendations. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
One day at a time: I have many patient living very productive lives. Doctor needs to treat the conditions that makes heart weak (htn, atrial fibrillation, irregular heart beats, anemia, diabetes, cholesterol, stroke prevention etc) . Balance eating, exercise, and mostimportant pma (positive mental attitude). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pneumonia cause congestive heart failure?
- Can congestive heart failure cause blood clot in the brain?
- Can atrial fibrillation cause congestive heart failure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live with congestive heart failure?
- Does congestive heart failure cause swelling of the face?
- How long can someone live with congestive heart failure?
- Congestive heart failure dementia
- Talk to a cardiologist online