Doctor insights on:
Can Colorblindness Be Cured
Not usually: Congenital colorblindness is static and cannot be improved and will not worsen. Patients with this defect learn to account for their difference in vision over time. Acquired color blindness due to retinal or optic nerve damage can occasionally be partially reversible if the causative factor is removed. Often this is not the case though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: This is an inherited deficiency in the spectrum of the photoreceptors in your retina. Red color contacts have been proposed for relief but these merely shift the axis of non-recognition inducing a new type of color deficiency. There is no cure although a stem cell bit of research has worked to improve the color recognition in laboratory animals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: There is no cure for colorblindedness.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxillin can cure tonsilittis
- Can hysterectomy cure endometriosis?
- Can colitis be cured?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can psoriasis be cured completely?
- Can blood pressure be cured?
- What can cure eczema?
- How melena can be cure?
- Can you get colorblind after lasik eye surgery?