Doctor insights on:
Can Colonoscopy Cause Hemorrhoids
Can external hemorrhoids cause problems for someone who is going to undergo colonoscopy procedure ?
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
Colonoscopy was done and there was hemorrhoid's found in the last portion of small intestine. What could be some causes?
Can hemorrhoids cause you to feel pressure in the anal are? I feel a lump in anus . No bleeding or pain. Colonoscopy done 3 yrs ago. Ok
Colonoscopy cause hemorrhoids. Ever since i had one i got butt problems. I use prep h and just got tucks (witch hazel). Help?
How long will it take to heal by itself for hemorrhoid I got because of preparation for colonoscopy?
I have very bad hemorrhoids and due for a colonoscopy. Should i get them taken care of prior to this procedure?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can colonoscopy cause ibs?
- Colonoscopy and diverticulitis
- Can colonoscopy cause hemorrhoids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are all the causes of hemorrhoids?
- Can a colonoscopy cause an inflamed gall bladder?
- Can a colonoscopy procedure cause severe hip and leg pain?
- What can a colonoscopy reveal?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free