Doctor insights on:
Can Cocaine Make You Violent
Yes.: Sadly, Cocaine (or the pursuit of cocaine) has the potential to make anyone act violently. The people the violence is targeted at are often the people closest to the Cocaine user - their spouse and their kids. Children are often victims of the Cocaine user's violence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can be VERY: There are thousands of deaths per year secondary to the health effects of Cocaine abuse, and death is generally seen as pretty bad for health. Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure, depression, psychosis, severe infection, aggression, paranoia and permanent brain damage have all been reported. A cutting agent (levamisole) found in lots of Cocaine mixtures can cause even nastier problems. ...Read more
Extremely difficult : It is a highly addictive drug which ruins countless lives daily. Despite billions of dollars spent on the war on drug, the demand remains high, reason being that the drug is addictive and hard to stop. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can one time experimental use of cocaine make you addicted?
- Can you do cocaine before tonsillectomy?
- Can you build up a tolerance to cocaine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you make yeast?
- Can you reverse brain damage caused by cocaine use in teenagers?
- Can hemorrhoids make you constipated?
- Can someone make you depressed?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free