Doctor insights on:
Can Cocaine Make You Violent
Yes.: Sadly, Cocaine (or the pursuit of cocaine) has the potential to make anyone act violently. The people the violence is targeted at are often the people closest to the Cocaine user - their spouse and their kids. Children are often victims of the Cocaine user's violence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Oh, probably...: ... And much more likely to die from sudden cardiac failure or hypertensive crisis. And then there's the other medical complications, the legal risk, the crash when it wears off, etc. It hardly seems worth it. ...Read more
Coke is no Joke: Unfortunately, the answer is yes and so is the possibility of death from overdose. Anyone considering experimentation with this drug should seriously reconsider and stop! in some succeptible individuals receptors in the brain (as with nicotine) can cause addiction relatively quickly after use. The physical need is surpassed by the psychological need and your hooked. Be kind to your mind! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It impair food drive: Certain drugs including opioids and Cocaine have ability to impair food drive. Drug users are loosing weight because they just do not perceive hunger/need to eat. Needless to say though that outcome of such weight loosing strategy very dismal. It is addiction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I used cocaine twice or three times in a day as a kid as i was told it would make me a better guitarist. Not since. Any long term effects or worries?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can one time experimental use of cocaine make you addicted?
- Can a uti make you bloated?
- Can omega 3 make you drowsy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the morning after pill make you miss your period all together?
- Can amoxicillin make you tired?
- Can you make your mucus plug come out?
- Why does a belly button smell and how can you make ordor stop?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free