Doctor insights on:
Can Coarctation Of The Aorta Cause Poor Growth In Height
Not in isolation: Coarctation only causes cyanosis when it is associated with other heart disease that allows blue blood to cross over to the red blood side. Cyanosis occurs in two situations: 1. When blue blood gets to the red blood side ("right-to-left shunting) or 2. When blood is not fully oxygenated in the lungs ("pulmonary venous desaturation"). ...Read more
Why coarctation of aorta in infantile, cause passes of the blood from pulmonary artery to the aorta through pda?
Plumbing!: Blood must get to the body, else the fetus would not survive. The same is true once the baby is born. In utero, blood flows from pulm artery (pa) to aorta (ao) normally. Once born, the blood continues to flow this way so that blood can get to the body. When the PDA closes, the child becomes very sick. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Coarctation of aorta: Coarctation of the aorta is a narrowing of the aorta, so if the narrowing is below the 1st or 2nd intercostal artery then likely those arteries would not be affected. Also there is a good collateral circulation along the spinal cord which helps to protect the circulation. ...Read more
Hi doctor budi im still trying yo figure this out.Yes my son has chd coarctation of aorta trileaflet av cvs vsd asd2º and pda?
How effective are spider vein treatments? What is the average cost? I have had vsd and coarctation of aorta repair as a baby as well.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can swelling in the limbs be caused by coarctation of the aorta?
- Coarctation of the aorta causes
- What causes the coarctation of the aorta?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Can you join the us military with a coarctation of the aorta?
- Can someone with coarctation of the aorta get a body piercing or a tattoo?
- Best coarctation of the aorta treatment
- Talk to a pediatrician online