Doctor insights on:
Can Clomid Make Your Period Late
If pregnant: The idea of Clomid is to trigger ovulation in those who do not ovulate. If you get pregnant then you won’t have period. If you ovulated but did not get pregnant then your cycle will come on time. If Clomid did not “work” and you did not ovulate then the preexisting irregular menstrual cycle that triggered the use of Clomid in the first place is still in effect and the cycle will be late ...Read more
Normal cycle 24/25.1st cycle on 50mg- cycle25. 2nd cycle 100mg no sign of a period yet. Can Clomid make my period late and if yes by how many days?
Is it common to have a late period after taking clomid? Last month I was 4 days late. This month I'm currently 3 days. EPT neg. Used to be regular
Why is my period late when i'm taking clomid?My blood results say i haven't ovulated, why is this when i'm taking clomid.I take 100mg day 2-6
No ovulation: Your menstrual cycle is delayed due to the lack of ovulation. Only when ovulation occurs will the menstrual cycle be more regular. Potentially a higher dose of the Clomid or a different medication such as Femara or even injectable gonadotropins would be more helpful. Make sure that hormonal level such as TSH and prolactin have been evaluated. Also that pcos has been ruled out. ...Read more
1 cycle Clomid 50mg, No ovarian cyst , 23 days late period cycle, 2 negative pregnacy test. What can be wrong?? Can hpt be false?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can constipation make your period late?
- Can amoxicillin make your period late?
- Can antibiotics make your period late?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection make your period late?
- Can alcohol make your period late?
- How late can plan b make your period?
- Can taking antibiotics make your period late?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free