Doctor insights on:
Can Clomid Affect Your Emotions
Taken Clomid since 11/2014 & lately feeling like my emotions are all over the place & feeling a little depressed for no reason, what should I do?
Therapy?: Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room. ...Read more
On cycle day 21(clomid). Feeling very emotional and mild cramps in lower abnomen. Also feel tired. What are the possible reasons?
Yes: The medication is effective. Side effects are not necessary to know that it is working. ...Read more
I was on a 5 day dose of Clomid but I lost my last pill and was not able to take it. Will this affect my chances of conceiving?
Pregnancy terminated twice consecutively within 5 weeks, was on clomid. Will this affect the next attempt ?
Pregnancy losses: I am sorry, but that can not be foretold. ...Read more
No: They are in no way equivalent.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can fast food affect your emotions?
- Can amoxicillin affect your period?
- Can clomid make your period late?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can low iron affect your period?
- Can iron supplements affect your period?
- Can crying too much during your pregnancy affect your baby?
- Can weather affect your period?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free