Doctor insights on:
Can Claritin Be Taken With Diazepam
yes: In my practice, with my patients, I have many patients taking Clonazepam who also take some form of anti inflammatory for arthritis, and do well. I suggest you consult with your treating physician to discuss this in detail for the best answer for your specific situation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: I could find no adverse interactions with these medications. ...Read more
Zyrtec and Benadryl (diphenhydramine): Hello. These two antihistamines taken together will probably cause sedation. As physicians, we often times double up on antihistamines in challenging cases but i usually use non-sedating antihistamines when I do this. There are other medications that may work better than this combination. Check with your doctor for other options. ...Read more
Vistaril (hydroxyzine): As prescribed, yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Drug Interaction Chk: While both doxycyline and Gabapentin both do have their share of drug interactions with other drugs, if you are not taking other medications, you should not experience any interaction between Gabapentin and Doxycycline together. Caution is recommended before adding any additional medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes it can be taken together.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is paroxetinecan claritin be taken with diazepam?
- Can claritin be taken with benadryl?
- Can claritin be taken with nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sudafed and claritin be taken together?
- Can claritin and benadryl be taken together?
- Can zyrtec and claritin be taken together?
- Can claritin be taken twice a day?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free