Doctor insights on:
Can Cipro Cause Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
White discharge : White discharge and odor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Might not happen: if it does, usually within a week or two ...Read more
I got a yeast infection while taking cipro for uti. Should I stop taking cipro and treat my yeast infection with an OTC med or take both @ same time?
I have a small red patch on my penis that is dry & sometimes flaky. It doesn't itch 2 bad. I took 6 doses of cipro 1 week ago.Possible yeast infection?
It could be: But i would consider an antifungal cream or spray and see your doc if not improving. ...Read more
Yeast infection: The drug Cipro is a powerful fluoroquinone antibiotic and is in the system days after the last pill is taken. You should ask your doctor if there is a more appropriate antibiotic (based on culture and sensitivity) that can treat your infection without giving you a yeast infection. If you are just extremely sensitive, then talk about probiotics or vaginal suppositories to help maintain your flora. ...Read more
I have a UTI and am taking cipro. I also have a yeast infection. Can I take the fluconazole pill with the cipro? Swallow both pills at the same time?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Can a yeast infection cause an extremely itchy anus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can using baby oil as lubricant cause yeast infection?
- Can a yeast infection cause nausea?
- Can a yeast infection cause itchy bumps?
- Can a yeast infection cause cramps?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free