Doctor insights on:
Can Chronic Yeast Infections Cause Infertility
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
UTI&BV Infertility?: Good news is that UTI should not cause infertility or bacterial vaginosis (bv). However, if you are getting recurrent infection then perhaps you are at increased risk for an infection that might affect your fertility. You might also want to have your immune system checked if recurrent infection. See your gynecologist and talk about prevention as well as treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
ONLY IF TRICH: Trichomoniasis, sometimes referred to as "trich", is a common cause of vaginitis. It is a sexually transmitted disease. If you have an untreated infection that is "Trich" than it is already trich and you need to be treted. Another infection will not turn into Trich. An untreated partner can transmit this disease to you if they have it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lymes disease cause male infertility?
- Can a chronic yeast infection be caused by an uncircumcised sex partner?
- Can a urinary tract infections cause a late period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause bleeding?
- Is a yeast infection permanent?
- Can underwear cause yeast infections?
- Foods that cause yeast infections in women
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free