Doctor insights on:
Can Chiropractic Treat Behavior Problem In Children
Is it possible to get selective mutism treat at the age of 17? or is it only treatable in children?
Yes: Therapy at any age is beneficial. I suggest the younger the better for socialization, but anytime the therapy will benefit the patient and family. ...Read more
Why or how would a chiropractor "adjust" young children, being that young children are so flexible anyway?
Health Hooey: Imho this is medical quackery at it's worst. Although some chiropractics claim to be pediatric specialists, neurologists, evidenced based medicine does not bear this out. Bony manipulation also doesn't cure allergies, autism or adhd. There is clinicial evidence that chiropractic medicine can be useful in the treatment of adult low back pain. There is some controversy w docs who care for adults. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Doubt it: If it doesn't have to do with a pain syndrome i'd ask for references. ...Read more
All are treatable: The common lung diseases in children are pneumonia, bronchitis, and asthma. Croup is a viral illness that involves the area of the airway around and just below the vocal cords, the subglottic space. It's not really a lung disease but it is a lower airway disease and quite common. Outside the us tuberculosis is a common treatable pediatric lung disease. ...Read more
Too broad question..: Can you be more specific?Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely: The nose is covered inside by thin membranes& many capillaries that add moisture to dry air when we breathe. Conditions that irritate the nose, like pollen, dust, smoke etc.Often drive a child to rub the nose or pick it.Half awake kids often rub their face in their pillow & you find a bloody pillowcase in the morning.In 30+ yrs of treating kids, I have never heard of a behavioral disorder with this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Behavioral problems in children born with meth or crack in their systems
- Behavioral problems in children of alcoholics
- Behavior problems and food allergies in children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can low blood sugar cause bad behavior in children?
- Behavioral problems in children with hemangiomas
- Listings of common behavioral problems in children
- Can iron deficiency cause sleeping problems in children?
- Talk to a pediatrician online