Doctor insights on:
Can Children Get Bursitis My Son Has Elbow Pain
Severe elbow pain in both elbows. I do have cortisone injections don in my hips every 3-5 years for bursitis. Not sure if this is the same?
Right know: To be sure nothing serious, visit your doctor and have him check out and take an x-ray. ...Read more
Experiencing elbow crepitus when extending and get locking for 2 months. Have elbow pain and tendonitis. MRI w/o contrast normal. Get better on own?
Maybe: They say time heals all wounds. It is possible however that some of the symptoms will improve, and others will not. As long as there's no serious damage that requires physical therapy or surgery, it should be fine to proceed with activity as tolerated after a short period of rest. Ask you doctor if it is appropriate to get physical therapy. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Getting forearm and elbow pain. Get a sharp pain when my elbow pops and arm locks in place at time when bending. 1 month long. Is it forearm or elbow?
First need dx: First you must identlify the etiology of the pain whether it be tendonitis, instability, osteoarthritis etc. Once the problem causing the pain is identified it can be corrected or improved with nsaids, ice, appropriate stretching and strengthening or in more severe instances surgical correction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my children get diabetes if my husband has diabetes?
- My son inlaw has concrete burns what can we do to help with pain
- What can i do to get rid of pain in my left elbow whenever i throw a baseball?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My son has excama what can i do to get rid of it can it go away abd stay away
- Sometimes when i lean on my elbows i get a stinging pain in my elbow
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- My child has speech delays can i get ssi
- Talk to a pediatrician online