Doctor insights on:
Can Chewing Gum Help You Lose Weight
No: Although this compound has been thought to be considerably safe, there are no studies to date regarding drug drug interactions. The active ingredient is caralluma fimbriata. I would not personally use the product until such drug drug interaction safety data were to become available. ...Read more
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Most commercially available chewing gum contains a sugary sweetener that breaks down into acid which can contribute to tooth decay and gum disease. Sugar-free chewing gum is better, but the best option is chewing gum with xylitol, a naturally-occuring wood sugar that bacteria can't digest. This not only stimulates salivary flow to neutralize acids but it also ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you lose weight by chewing gum?
- Does chewing sugar free gum help you lose weight?
- Can gum help you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can mastic gum help me lose weight?
- If you have braces can you chew gum
- Can you chew nicorette gum while pregnant?
- Can you chew gum on the hcg diet?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free