Doctor insights on:
Can Cheese Make You Constipated
I ate a lot of cheese, now i'm constipated. I took mirlax 2 days in a row but stool still hurts. It's been 3 days. Help!
How do I know if I'm lactose intolerant? I drink milk, eat cheese and yogurt. I usually have diarrhea right after. Zero dairy and I'm constipated.
My husband had ricotta cheese last night which he usually doesnt have and now he has been up all nite with stomach pain could he be constipated from i?
Constipation: Constipation refers to inability to pass stool, having to strain to pass stool, or passing hard stools. It is a function of diet, water intake, medication and lifestyle. Many hard cheeses can contribute to constipation while soft cheese(ricotta, cottage) can cause more looser stools. Eating cheese without sufficient fiber, fluids and fresh fruis and vegetables can contribute to constipation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I wasn't allergic to cheese/milk anytime before now, could I be now? I wonder if I'm eating/drinking too much. Could this cause constipation?
Husband began having diarrhea after eating chili cheese dog Sat. evening & still has it (with some constipation now) since then. Is this normal?
I often hav stomach upset at times constipation too NT able to digest outside food (if there is lots of oil/cheese) what should I do for gud digestion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can salad make you constipated?
- Can alcohol make you constipated?
- Can fruit make you constipated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yogurt make you constipated?
- Can stress make you constipated?
- Can milk make you constipated?
- Can coffee make you constipated?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online