Doctor insights on:
Can Cephalexin Treat Pink Eye
Most are viral: When around other people don't get close and do not touch them, particularly when you have touched your eye. There is no specific treatment if this is viral (unless it is herpes), and if there is pus, it is getting worse, or it is affecting your vision see an eye doctor asap. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Eye infection: I would not treat an eye infection without seeing an eye doctor to get a definite diagnosis and treatment plan. Many causes are viral and will not respond to antibiotics, and some cases of red eye are not an infection at all. Plus, some antibiotics work better than others for a given condition, depending on the patient's history. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
See your Doctor: You need evaluation to see if it is viral or bacterial infection or allergic pink eye conjunctivitis.The treatment depends on the cause bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with prescription antibiotic drops, viral is treated differently.Allergic conjunctivitis is treated with antihistamine eye drops with/without oral antihistamines see your doctor or opthalmologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can tobramycin be used to treat pink eye?
- How can i treat pink eye at home?
- Can you treat pink eye over-the-counter?
- What can i use to treat pink eye?
- Can you use visine to treat pink eye?
- Can semen give you pink eye?
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free