Doctor insights on:
Can Celiac Disease Cause Nose Bleeds
Some women experience nose and gum bleeding during pregnancy. Keeping well hydrated, especially with orange juice or foods high in Vitamin C, may help to strengthen your capillaries (tiny blood vessels) and reduce this bleeding. You may also consider using a humidifier to help reduce nasal congestion. Gently brushing with a soft toothbrush ...Read more
Celiac disease: Inflammation is a non-specific descriptive term. Celiac disease (if not controlled via strict gluten free diet) will increase inflammatory cells along the intestinal lining. If you have biopsy-confirmed celiac disease, stay gluten-free in your diet. Unless you have other chronic gi-related conditions, a strict gluten free diet will prevent gut inflammation in celiac disease. ...Read more
In celiac disease, the body reacts to gluten (in wheat and gluten-like proteins in rye and barley) resulting in damage to the small intestine. This limits the intestine's ability to absorb some nutrients. Typically, people with celiac disease have loose stools, bloating, abdominal pain or discomfort, weight loss, poor weight gain ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mold cause nose bleeds?
- What can cause a nose bleed?
- Can hypertension cause a nose bleed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can celiac disease cause headaches?
- Can celiac disease cause cataracts?
- Can celiac disease cause a stroke?
- Can celiac disease cause dizziness?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free