Doctor insights on:
Can Cayenne Pepper Trigger An Episode Of Svt
Yes: Anything that can cause pain, anxiety and as a result increase adrenaline release can trigger an episode of svt. Some people are more prone to this than others and an individual can have a lot of variability in there own susceptibility. So you can have instances where you have the svt and have the same circumstances on another occaission fail to produce the same result. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No to all: The high liver enzymes and supra ventricular tach, plus your feeling so overwhelmed by life that you feel a need to self medicate for anxiety, are three very worrisome health concerns. Let a competent physician be your guide in the difficult matters of diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Not safe: It is supposed to work as a detox diet to help eliminate toxins from your body.This is also used as weight loss diet it does have side effects body may be deprived of essentioal nutrients, this can cause nutrition deficiencies. Once the diet is over the person may consume more food and may gain weight it causes diarrhea in the beginning and end up as constipation headache, fatigue, loss of lean mus. ...Read more
Not really: It is cayonne pepper, lemon juice, water and natural maple syrup that is used in the detox drink and there is no substitution. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can alcohol bring on an episode of svt?
- Can cayenne pepper cause ulcers?
- Can cayenne pepper cure cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you overdose on cayenne pepper?
- Is an episode of svt the same as a heart attack?
- Can cayenne pepper raise blood pressure?
- Can cayenne pepper cure peptic ulcers?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free