Doctor insights on:
Can Candida Cause Lupus
Possibly: They are both fungal infections and suggest that the immune system isn't functioning as well as it should. The biggest cause of immune dysfunction in our society is stress, which can reduce your th1 immunity (allowing more infections) and which also results in an increase in th2 immunity (causing more allergies). Meditate, eat well, exercise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can u name a few autoimmune diseases that can cause joint pain pos ANA fatigue and recurrent kidney infections?
Brucella can cause acquired IgM deficiency. Can borrelia, babesia, bartonella, or mycoplasma cause this? What other chronic infections?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can candida cause fever?
- Can candida cause eczema?
- Can candida cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can lupus cause arrhythmia?
- Can lupus cause obesity?
- Can lupus cause itching?
- Can lupus cause lightheadedness?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online