Doctor insights on:
Can Camera Flash Cause Lazy Eyes
Not likely: Lengthy exposure to very bright artificial light may possibly damage the retina, but a brief camera flash is quite unlikely to cause any serious harm. Sunlight, on the other hand, can be very dangerous even with brief exposure due to the high levels of ultraviolet light contained in sunshine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What lets you stilll see the flash from a camera after the photo is taken when you close your eyes?
Phosphene: Or stimulated retinal cells haven't reset yet. ...Read more
Is cell phone camera flash harmful for the eyes? I took a pic by mistake with flash really close to my face
Not a problem: You may get a temporary aftereffect but no harm done. ...Read more
While taking a snap of my baby who is 4 months old, I used the flash of my camera phone by mistake. Do you think it would affect his eyes?
No worries: A flash from a camera will not effect your babies eyes. Not to worry. ...Read more
Occasionally I get zig zag line or dark/light spots that resembles a afterimage of camera flash. Sometimes in one eye, others both. Lasts an hour-ish?
Migraine?: I suspect a migraine aura which you could see at night or any other time. If you've never experienced this symptom before, make an appointment to see an eye md to reassure your eyes are okay. If you have other symptoms such as headache, nausea, & vomiting, medications may be prescribed if particularly frequent and severe. Usually tees events are stress related. May also have other triggers(food) ...Read more
I have decrease peripheral vision and a multi-colored fracture line in my right eye. Much like a broken camera lens. What could a cause be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a concussion cause you to feel hot flashes?
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- Can dry eyes cause dizziness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause hot flashes?
- Can shining a flash light in eyes damage them?
- Can dry eyes cause headaches?
- What can be the cause of bleeding gum and nose bleeds and watery eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free