Doctor insights on:
Can Caffiene From Coffee Really Kill Brain Cells
Studies show caffeine reduces Cerebral BloodFlow 27-40%... does this mean caffeine is damaging brain cells? Why not? Reduced blood flow is NOT good!?!
If that were: The whole truth, caffeine would not be the most widely used psychoactive agent on Earth. Caffeine also enhances alertness, enhances mental focus and improves score for all comers in tests of performance and cognition. So, this is what happens when you take one isolated physiologic response and try to then conclude something more complex about cell function, especially the brain. Neurobiology=??? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can decaf coffee have enough caffeine in it to trigger palpitations? I've eliminated caffeine to help treat anxiety but really miss the taste/routine
Still having palps?: I don't understand the question. If you're still having palpitations despite switching to decaf coffee, then perhaps there's something more serious causing the palpitations. If switching to decaf has eliminated palpitations, then you have to judge whether the taste of regular coffee warrants the risk of palps returning. TTYD or use HealthTap Prime. It's not easy to answer this Questn in this forum ...Read more
Coffee causes a gastrolic reflex for me. Bc I have anxiety now I don't do caffeine. It really helped w my bowel before. Can I do decaf instead to help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does masturbation kill brain cell?
- How smoking kills brain cells?
- Does marijuana kill brain cells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many brain cells does a concussion kill?
- Does cayenne pepper kill brain cancer cells?
- Does nyquil or tylonel pm kill brain cells?
- Can you lose brain cells from hitting your head?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free