Doctor insights on:
Can Caffeine Delay Your Period
Yes: Your body's reaction to high stress levels can be very variable. Prolonged high stress situations are believed to play a part in many chronic disease states. Do what you can to decrease your stress levels, including exercise, meditation, relaxing social activities, etc. Achieving more balance in your life can help a great deal with decreasing your stress level. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, it's possible.: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Can zoloft delay your period?
- Can apriso delay your period?
- Can an antibiotic delay your period?
- Can breastfeeding delay your period?
- Can travelling delay your period?
- Factors that can delay your period
- Can surgery delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period