Doctor insights on:
Can Caffeine Cause Blurred Vision
My friend is experiencing blurred vision, what causes may be? He has checked his eyesight, it was ok.
Opthamologist: is a medical doctor who treats diseases of the eye. He/sh can help you determine what the cause is. It may be due to a retinal issue, cataract, or other things. Please ask your friend to get a second opinion or see another type of specialist. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Absolutely: A hyphema is blood in the aqueous fluid in the front of the eye, and can range from minor to very severe. Any patient with a hyphema (little or big) should have follow up care by an eye doctor to ensure there aren't other issues (elevated eye pressure, damage to the drainage system of the eye, associated trauma to the retina, etc.). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blurred vision: may have many causes. You can start at the tear film, then cornea, lens, the vitreous gel, retina, optic nerve and finally the brain. There are over 2 million parts that compose the eye and the visual system is very complex. A good eye examination will help determine the cause of your blurred vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can sinus cause blurred vision?
- Can anesthesia cause blurred vision?
- Can hypothyroidism cause blurred vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinusitis cause blurred vision?
- Can floaters cause blurred vision?
- Can stress cause blurred vision?
- Can tiredness cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free