Doctor insights on:
Can Bv Be Cured
BV spontaneous cure?: I would assume that if a woman had a very few numbers of BV in her vagina (which are there in small amounts), that they are already held in check by the good bacteria, and the woman wouldn't have any symptoms. Once she has significant numbers of the bacteria, she'll have symptoms and thus need rx treatment. ...Read more
No evidence: Bacterial vaginosis occurs when the ph of the vagina becomes imbalanced (from menstrual bleeding and semen for instance) and raises above 4.5-5.0. Anecdotal evidence suggests that apple cider vinegar used in a douche may help. In my experience however, it usually takes an intravaginal antibiotic to completely clear BV followed by vaginal ph maintenance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a urna be cured?
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?
- Can azoospermia be cured by natural treatment or food?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can prenatal vitamins be used to cure acne?
- Can gynecomastia be cured without surgery?
- Can people be permanently cured of major depression?
- Can cardiomyopathy be cured?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free