Doctor insights on:
Can Burping Be A Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Maybe...: But gerd & burping are commmon without needing to evoke worry about pregnancy. Involuntary belching after a meal is normally caused by release of swallowed gas. Magenblase syndrome is postprandial epigastric fullness & bloating, relieved by belching. Aerophagia (accumulation of gas due to air swallowing) is common with anxiety, hypersalivation from gum chewing, smoking, drinking, oral irritation. ...Read more
Can I be pregnant?: No. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not necessarily.: Possible early pregnancy sxs: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging ; yawning. They may begin after missed period. ...Read more
I have been really gassy today and bloated and burping and frequent urine, Could that be early signs of pregnancy and I have irregular periods.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is burping a sign of pregnancy early?
- Is burping alot a sign of pregnancy?
- Is burping a lot a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burping a sign of early pregnancy
- Is burping a lot a sign of early pregnancy?
- Can fatigue be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can fever be a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online