Doctor insights on:
Can Bulimia Cause Difficulty In Breathing
It's possible: Bulimia can lead to abnormalities in electrolytes and in the acid/base balance of the body. Some of these abnormalities can, in turn, lead to shortness of breath or other cardiac or respiratory symptoms. I recommend that the person having these symptoms see a professional as soon as possible for evaluation. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the causes of difficulty in breathing accompanied with tiresome , muscle and joint pains?
Many possibilities: Some common causes of mouth breathing are: allergies, enlarged tonsils and adenoids, blockage of the sinuses or nose from polyps, a deviated septum, congestion from an infection and sleep apnea. There are certainly other possibilities that can only be determined by a proper examination. ...Read more
When ı binging my heartbeats increasing and ı feel difficulty in breathing .Is it can cause health problem ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bulimia cause difficulty breathing
- Can hypothyroidism cause difficulty breathing?
- Can a hiatal hernia cause breathing difficulties?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamin cause difficulty breathing
- Alcohol cause difficulty breathing
- Causes of difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing caused scoliosis
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free