Doctor insights on:
Can Brown Discharge Be Your Period
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Common: That should not represent a problem. It is pretty common. ...Read more
Old blood: It is old decomposing blood and endometrial tissue. ...Read more
Yes: Just old blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nothing: It's the residual bloodGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown discharge at the end of your period
- Brown discharge a week after your period
- If you have brown discharge before your period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is brown discharge a sign of your first period?
- Is brown discharge normal after your period?
- What is the brown discharge after your period?
- Brown vinginal discharge after your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free