Doctor insights on:
Can Brain Lesion Cause Peripheral Vision Loss
When you look at someone's face, you can still see their hand, even though you are not looking directly at it. When you are walking through a doorway, you are not looking at the sides, or looking directly at the threshold, but you see it through your peripheral vision. Anything outside of your direct focus spot, is considered peripheral. Which can be measured ...Read more
Unlikely: It's possible but unlikely.Get a more detailed answer ›
My girlfriend is 18 and in the past year has had peripheral vision loss in both left sides of both eyes. Not glaucoma.Wat Causes that aren't serious?
Early stage glaucoma & moderate stage epiretinal membrane same eye not affecting vision much now. W/both diseases potential for central vision loss & peripheral vision loss causes anxiety. Prognosis?
The risk is very low: An epiretinal membrane is a common finding in 60 y/o female and typically remain visually insignificant. If it becomes visually significant, surgical treatment is very successful. Mild glaucoma is very treatable, and with appropriate followup and treatment, peripheral vision loss can be prevented. Central loss is extremely rare. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can late stage lyme disease cause peripheral vision loss?
- Can people with peripheral vision loss drive safely?
- What are the causes of temporary loss peripheral vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is peripheral vision loss symmetrical?
- Sudden loss of peripheral vision
- Glaucoma peripheral vision loss
- Occasional peripheral vision loss
- Talk to a neurologist online