Doctor insights on:
Can Blowing Your Nose To Much Cause An Ear Go Deaf From Damage
13mth son born profoundly deaf r ear, never produces nasal discharge, have to use saline drops to moisten, is this problem caused by deafness?
Unlikely: I am not sure if you are saying your baby is congested and doesn't make a lot of nasal drainage or if he breathes well through the nose. Saline is a great thing to use in drop form to help a baby breathe through the nose if congested. Some associated problems with the back of the nose can be present in some deaf kids ("choanal atresia") that could be considered if it is always blocked on 1 side. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I woke up in the morning, partially deaf in my right ear. I have a runny nose and cough too. What should I do?
Baby born deaf right ear profoundly waiting to see ENT but he produces no nasal discharge at all or tears and had no congestion at all since birth?
?: I'm not understanding what your question is here. Also, don't know the child's age. More information is needed here for further speculation. ...Read more
Ringing in my left year, hearing loss, runny nose, and built up pressure in head. This is after being treated for an ear infection. New or returned?
Can tinnitus *lead* to deafness, or damage your ear or neurological system? The cause-effect wording is intentional.
An inner ear infection caused me to go deaf in one ear about 2 years ago. Since then i have become allergic to all pollens can these be linked?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an infection go from your throat to your ears to your eyes?
- Can radiation from holding a laptop cause irreparable damage to your lungs?
- Can eating too much garlic cause your blood pressure to go up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinus and allergy problems cause pressure in your ears and face and nose?
- Eating too much can cause damage to the liver
- Can streptococcus be caused by unsterile instruments from going to the dentist?
- Can an ear infection go to the brain?
- Talk to a neurologist online