Doctor insights on:
Can Blood Sugar Being High Cause You To Have A Yeast Infection For A Long Time
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Can eating sugar & carbs cause a yeast infection? Is there a blood test for overgrowth of yeast in body?
Ive had a yeast infection for 3 mos and have seen 3 drs. Blood sugar and thyroid are fine. I've taken diflucan (fluconazole) and OTC. No relief.What else can i try?
Does a severe/chronic vaginal yeast infection cause high white blood cells to be elevated? Mine is 12.6
Yes: Yes it definitely canGet a more detailed answer ›
Been having cramps for two days with only a little bit of blood. I suspect I have a yeast infection but what would cause cramping and spotting? No pms
I was diagnosed with herpes and a yeast infection at the same time. Is it possible that they could've mistaken them? I never got a blood test.
Herpes and yeast inf: It is possible but not probable that you have not been diagnosed correctly. You apparently have been having unprotected sex and have acquired these infections from a sexual contact. You should obtain counselling about your sexual activities to help you in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have high blood sugar and not be diabetic?
- Can having high blood sugar cause eye floaters?
- Can mmr shot cause autism if you have yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do if you have a yeast infection?
- Can you bleed while having a yeast infection?
- Can you have bloody discharge with a yeast infection?
- Can you get pregnant if you have yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free