Doctor insights on:
Can Bleeding Occur During Ovulation
No: During a menstrual period, the lining of one's uterus deteriorates and sloughs off... thus the bleeding. There is no healthy lining for an embryo to implant into at that time. A person cannot be having her normal regular period and be pregnant at the same time (nature prevents that). ...Read more
Implantation: In my opinion i think that having sexual intercourse could trigger the appearance of implantation bleeding. The physical activity could allow for easier exit of the implantation fluid. Nevertheless if you have repeated bleeding after intercourse that needs to be explored in and of itself. ...Read more
No: To have actual 'implantation bleeding' you'd need to have gotten pregnant ('implanted', ) if you are pregnant you cannot have a period. ...Read more
Almost always: Almost always. Implantation bleeding is an internet phenomenon and does not occur in the vast amount of women. ...Read more
No: implantation bleeding is a light spotting that typically occurs between six and 10 weeks of gestation ...Read more
Can stomach pains associated with ovulation most likely occur before, during, or after ovulation?
During!: During! it is called mittelschirtz!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovulation occur during pregnancy?
- Can implantation bleeding occur 5 days after ovulation?
- Can implantation bleeding occur 3 days after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have implantation bleeding during ovulation?
- Can you have light bleeding during ovulation?
- Does pregnancy occur during ovulation?
- Can ovulation occur without a period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free