Doctor insights on:
Can Bleeding During A Pap Smear Cause Abnormal Results
I have had 3 bacterial infections in the last year. Normal pap smear but abnormal bleeding and pain during sex. Bleeding never stops. What's the cause?
I had bleeding during a pap smear and I have pressure for a week a lot of urination am i pregnant ?
Porbably not: ?Uti for preg test see ob.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had a pap smear done on Thursday (10/8/15) and during the pap I had a lot of bleeding. What could this mean??
Your doc should: Have told u that sometimes it can bleed as long as he didnt see a lesion or tumor then the pap hopefully will be normal , it could come back abnormal, and sometimes bleeding can be from an undiagnosed std like chl or gc so the dco can run those 2 tests with the pap to make sure they are neg. ...Read more
20 y/o first pap smear 2 days ago. Also stopped the pill after 1.5 yrs. Gyno said I bled during pap, but now it's full period bleeding. Is this normal?
Can happen: Dome people do experience some bleeding after Pap test. ...Read more
What causes break through bleeding that stops and starts for a month or more? Last preg test negative and stds test negative and pap smear cleared.
What causes bleeding in between periods? Its not heavy and pap smear and STD tests came out normal.
Bright red light bleeding one week after Pap smear with mild cramps. Post menepasal had irregular pap two years ago one of two strains of hpv?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can bleeding during a pap make the results to be abnormal?
- Abnormal pap smear results causes
- What could cause an abnormal pap smear result?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can menopause cause abnormal pap smears?
- What can cause a abnormal pap smear?
- What can cause an abnormal pap smear?
- What can cause a pap smear to be abnormal?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free