Doctor insights on:
Can Bleeding During A Pap Make The Results To Be Abnormal
Ive had my period for over two weeks whilst on the pill fairly heavy bleeding cramping could this be purley due to stress as I take my pill on time my last pap test came back irregular results and due for yearly pap test in june please help worried !
Breakthrough bleed: Breakthrough bleeding (bleeding at the wrong time) is very normal on birth control. It happens in about 1/3 of users. Its no big deal and usually self corrects over time. If you are not satisfied or it continues to happen then consider using a different birth control method. It is a common side effect and does not mean something is wrong or that the pill is not working. ...Read more
What causes microscopic bleeding from your bladder along with mucus. Already have negative results for bacteria and std. also abnormal pap.
Light periods. Irregular cycles 19-26 days. Now heavy bleeding during sex. N.P did tests, pap, all ok. But friable cervix. No pain. She says normal?
I had bleeding during a pap smear and I have pressure for a week a lot of urination am i pregnant ?
Porbably not: ?Uti for preg test see ob.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have recently been having abnormal bleeding that is onset by sex. I have already had a pap done and it came back all good. What could be it be?
Usually cervical: Bleeding after sex is usually due to some lesion on the cervix. Pap can be normal but there may still be some lesion. It would require examination by your doctor. It is not likely to be any thing serious but you should get it checked out. See this site for info. http://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/bleeding-after-vaginal-sex/basics/definition/sym-20050716. ...Read more
I am having problems with bleeding during sex with my boyfriend, all pap tests are normal. What else can it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can bleeding during a pap smear cause abnormal results?
- Can my abnormal pap test be the result of an untreated yeast infection or uti?
- What can cause a pap smear to be abnormal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can amino acids be used by the body to make glucose fatty acids?
- Medial meniscus displacement
- Can a lazy eye be caused by a hit to the eye?
- Can a bleeding ulcer be the cause of microcytic hypochromic anemia?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free