Doctor insights on:
Can Birth Control Regulate Your Period
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Took birth control for a year to regulate period . Stopped and for 8 months didn't have a period .. Opinion ?
Period is 2 days late but I am on my first month of birth control? I thought it was supposed to regulate my cycle
What could be the reasons of not having a regular period? I'm on birth control to regulate it, but if I stopped, my period wouldn't stay regulated.
Restart hormonal rx: You could restart combination (estrogen and progesterone) in oral contraceptive pills. An alternative to the pill would be the vaginal ring. Either way the combination of the hormones should help regulate your cycle. There are many different pill formulas. Your gyn can recommend the best option for you. ...Read more
Should be fine: The delay is not that crutialGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can birth control pills help regulate your period?
- How can birth control help your period?
- Can birth control prolong your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can birth control delay your period?
- Can birth control pill stop your period?
- Birth control pills can stop your period
- Can birth control lighten your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free