Doctor insights on:
Can Birth Control Regulate Your Period
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Took birth control for a year to regulate period . Stopped and for 8 months didn't have a period .. Opinion ?
Period is 2 days late but I am on my first month of birth control? I thought it was supposed to regulate my cycle
Is there any other pill and or medication to take besides birth control to regulate periods or to help you start when you haven't had a period in awhi?
Progesterone: Birth control is the most effective method for cycle regulation. Progesterone can be prescribed as an alternative in some cases. Any Obgyn can help you with this. If you are overweight then weight loss can often regulate the cycles. Thyroid testing can be done to make sure this is not contributing to your irregularity. ...Read more
What could be the reasons of not having a regular period? I'm on birth control to regulate it, but if I stopped, my period wouldn't stay regulated.
Is there anything that I can I do to regulate my period other than use birth control and medication?
Weight?: If you are either significantly over- or under-weight, bringing your weight in to a middle range can help. Otherwise the answer depends on specifics 'why' your periods are out. ...Read more
I got my period three days early what could this be? I used to be on birth control to help regulate it but I stopped. Could it still be irregular?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can birth control pills help regulate your period?
- Can you take birth control while on your period will it last longer or shorter?
- Can you miss your period while on birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can birth control stop your period after ovulation?
- Can exercise or a change in diet affect your period even while on birth control?
- Can changing birth control delay your period?
- Can birth control stop your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free