Doctor insights on:
Can Birth Control Make You Feel Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: All forms of birth control have their own success/failure rate. Anything from a physician will have a very high success rate but they do fail occasionally. I recommend discussing this with your family physician or ob. They can fill in the details and discuss all the options. If you really want to reduce your risk of pregnancy then using condoms in addition to birth control is helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Birth control pill: You need to know how to take birth control pill properly. You have to take it everyday, in the same time. Don't miss any day- that will obviously increase the risk to get pregnant. Some medication like certain antibiotic etc can decrease the absorption of the birth control pills and make it less efficacious and that will increase risk for pregnancy. Discuss further with your gyne. ...Read more
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do birth control pill make you feel pregnant?
- Can birth control make you spot?
- Can birth control make you infertile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant on birth control?
- Can you get pregnant on birth control?
- Can you get pregnant while on birth control?
- Can you get pregnant on mirena birth control?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free