Doctor insights on:
Can Being Overweight Affect The Result Of Pregnancy Test
No: This is very very unlikely. You have had herpetic infection is the most probable explanation. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Will the likelihood of marijuana being detected in a urine test be increased because I am obese and the tested chemical is stored in fat?
Yes: Because if you are on actual period then you are not pregnant. ...Read more
Can irregular cycles have an impact on the amount of hCG released and therefore cause a false negative pregnancy test?
Are the results of hiv elisa test effected by orlistat consumption during the past 6 months. would it hamper antibody formation thus the test result.?
Could diabetes or the presence of ketones in urine interfere with the results of a home pregnancy test?
Can stressing about being pregnant cause me to have symptoms of pregnancy even when I'm not? And is the level of hCG always detectable a month into a pregnancy?
Can pregnancy tests read "not pregnant" when in reality you are pregnant? What are the odds of a pregnancy test being wrong?
Can stress alter the results of a home sperm fertility test? For example say negative instead of positive?
Does the age of a woman have any effect on the results of a home pregnancy test the woman in question is 46
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does being overweight effect pregnancy test results?
- Can being overweight effect your stress test results?
- Can being overweight affect lungs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can affect pregnancy test results?
- What can affect a pregnancy test result?
- How can being overweight affect your breathing?
- Can being overweight affect your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online