Doctor insights on:
Can Being Around A Computer Harm You When Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Various opinions: There are kinds of theories but no one can give you a definitive answer if there is damage done when using electronic devices such as cell phones or computers. ...Read more
What kind of glasses should you get in order to neutralize the harm in your eyes from the computer?
Comfort, no harm...: Newer flat-panel lcd screens really are not harmful to look at without glasses. Glare issues may present with some eye diseases and some people may have difficulty focusing up close - in these instances glasses may be more comfortable. Lately, we've been seeing these yellowish tinted glasses for computer work - they simply increase contrast but don't really block anything harmful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have got dark marks in my cheeks like pregnant women get, im software engineer so spending 7 to 12 hours in computer, what should I do?
Stood behind a crt computer at a store during checkout for 5 min and pregnant. Worried about radiation exposure.?
Don't worry: No problems will occur to the fetus from standing behind the crt. ...Read more
I work in an office and sit 8 hours infront of a computer. The tower is below the table can the heat generated cause damage to baby during pregnancy?
Feels like my ovaries r a computer and my cysts r a virus. Why do ovarian cysts cause pregnancy symptoms like bloating, weight gain & breast soreness?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can parsley tea harm your baby when you are due?
- Can you get pregnant around your period?
- Is being around gas while your pregnant okay?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get your period while being pregnant?
- Can you feel swimming sensations in your stomach without being pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant with your tubes being tied?
- Can you miss your period without being pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online