Doctor insights on:
Can Beets Change The Color Of Urine
They can. : Vitamin B12 (or multivitamins containing b12) can turn the urine a deep yellow, or even orange color depending on your hydration status. This is normal and simply represents excess of this vitamin being excreted into the urine. It should not change the turbidity (cloudiness) or odor of the urine, and should not cause any pain or discomfort. ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
What are the symptoms that occur when a UTI has reached the kidneys? Have no change in the color of urine but still frequent urination
Bladder infections: Usually do not progress to kidney infections (pyelonephritis). Kidney infections are most of the time the primary infection through bacteria in the blood. If a bladder infection is left untreated and is unresolved spontaneously the individual could become septic (bacteria in blood) and wind up with pyelonephritis. Just get the bladder infection treated while still just that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can beets change the color of your urine?
- Can carrots change the color of your urine?
- Can vitamins change the color of your urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does the color of urine change when you are pregnant?
- Can vitamins change the color of your bowel movement?
- Will melatonin change the color of urine
- Can you change the color of your eyes naturally?
- Talk to a pediatrician online