Doctor insights on:
Can Bathing After Sex Wash Sperm Out
Me an my husband are trying for a baby if I ahower 10 mins after sex on my fertile days does rhat wash the sperm out an ruin our chances?
Probably not: But it may be preferable to remain laying down for 1-2 hours after sexual intercourse in order to give the sperm a better chance of swimming into the cervix, and eventually reaching the end of fallopian tube where it can fertilize the egg. The sperm have a long journey to make and swimming against gravity can only make it more difficult. ...Read more
No, it's ok.: If some slips out that is quite normal. ...Read more
Will putting my knees to my chest after sex for 10 minutes help the sperm reach it's destination? Like to stay inside me?
No: That's a myth, sorry - it's like folklore - but it certainly won't harm anything if you want to try it anyway. ...Read more
My girlfriend took condom 7 hours after sex and now she threaten me that she would use sperm to fertile herself. What are the chanses?
Is it normal after sex&after laying flat4a few min for sperm to leak out after u get up or later that day? Ttc. Normal? Or what other technique can I do?
3-5 days: On average. Sometimes a little longer or shorter. Not at all with condom usage. ...Read more
Get your man examine: Best to get your man an appt with his physician and subsequent referral to a board certified urologist. For now stay celebate until this problem is resolved. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Should you wash sperm out of your vagina after intercourse
- They sperm come out your vagina right away after sex
- Can i get pregnant from sperm after oral sex?
- Can going to the bath room after sex kill sperm?
- Can sperm wash down into the vagina in the shower?
- Washed sperm
- How long after sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- Can you find out you are pregnant twleve days after having sex?
- After doing sex with out leaking sperm inside may pregnancy happened