Doctor insights on:
Can Bathing After Sex Wash Sperm Out
Me an my husband are trying for a baby if i ahower 10 mins after sex on my fertile days does rhat wash the sperm out an ruin our chances?
Probably not: but it may be preferable to remain laying down for 1-2 hours after sexual intercourse in order to give the sperm a better chance of swimming into the cervix, and eventually reaching the end of fallopian tube where it can fertilize the egg. The sperm have a long journey to make and swimming against gravity can only make it more difficult. ...Read more
Vaginal pH: The vagina is very acidic, which is a nice environment for many healthy bacteria in the vagina. Seminal fluid is very basic, since it must alkalinize the vagina in order for sperm to survive. Some normal, and abnormal, vaginal bacteria will release an odor when the vaginal ph starts to alkalinize. ...Read more
Will putting my knees to my chest after sex for 10 minutes help the sperm reach it's destination? Like to stay inside me?
No: That's a myth, sorry - it's like folklore - but it certainly won't harm anything if you want to try it anyway. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you wash sperm out of your vagina after intercourse
- Can you push sperm out?
- When after sex can you find out wether you are pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after unprotected sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- After having sex what can i do to keep sperm to swim inside
- How long does sperm live after sex?
- Pre wash sperm
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free