Doctor insights on:
Can Bathing After Sex Wash Sperm Out
Me an my husband are trying for a baby if i ahower 10 mins after sex on my fertile days does rhat wash the sperm out an ruin our chances?
Probably not: but it may be preferable to remain laying down for 1-2 hours after sexual intercourse in order to give the sperm a better chance of swimming into the cervix, and eventually reaching the end of fallopian tube where it can fertilize the egg. The sperm have a long journey to make and swimming against gravity can only make it more difficult. ...Read more
Gravity + her fluid: The female produces vaginal secretions with sexual stimulation, and position encourages or discourages drainage by gravity. If trying to conceive, she should rest low hips on a pillow to tilt upward and encourage "flow" toward uterus. If not, can be normal, but condoms always recommended for std and conception protection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you wash sperm out of your vagina after intercourse
- After having sex what can i do to keep sperm to swim inside
- How long after sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When after sex can you find out wether you are pregnant
- How long after unprotected sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- Can a girl get pregnant if she has her period the day after unprotected sex?
- Can you have sex after a pap smear?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free