Doctor insights on:
Can Back Problems Cause Constipation
am.not.sure why but I have constipation first time in my whole.life I have been put on co codomal due to back problems, I can't go for a . Poo ?
Opiate pain medicine: Co-codamol has codeine in it, an opiate. Opiates (narcotics) slow down the bowels and thus cause constipation. Also, if a person has back pain, she is probably not running around and exercising. Not moving around much can lead to more constipation. So, people taking narcotics often use laxatives and stool softeners temporarily. ...Read more
Generally No: Back Problems cause back and leg pain. Neck problems are due to the neck. So each area generally addresses the nerves closest to it. We do know that those patients with spine problems in one area of the spine, usually have a higher risk of developing spine problems in another area of the spine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Boobs: Please make sure that your breasts are properly lifted by your bra. When that is OK you should not have any back problems. ...Read more
Back injury: forces known to create back problems include, exposure to prolonged vibratory forces(riding in a truck with poor suspension),prolonged positioning(sitting for long periods of time without shifting to stand or walk) repetitive twist or bend(swinging a mop or running a checkout stand).doing heavy resistive activities( e.g. lifting furniture playing contact sport ) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gallbladder problems cause constipation?
- What problems can constipation cause?
- Can constipation cause bladder problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can constipation cause back pain?
- Can epidural cause back problems?
- Can back problems cause dizziness?
- Can constipation cause back pain and nausea?
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free