Doctor insights on:
Can Back Pain Be A Sign Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Does increase of hunger, exhausted, lower back pain can be a sign of pregnancy? I have a faint result and next was negative.My ob said im not pregnant
Could bloating above the belly button, with pain around the belly button and back pain be a sign of pregnancy? I would have ovulated last week.
Not really: There are many causes of back pain including a period or a period about to start. While you can have back pain in pregnancy, it is certainly not one of the more reliable symptoms of early pregnancy. The most important sign is a late or abnormal period. Breast tenderness and nausea are other common early signs. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lower back pain be a sign of early pregnancy?
- Can low back pain be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can back pain be a sign of early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can occasional pain in both sides of my ribs be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can low back pain be the sign of a heart attack?
- Can ovary pain be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can lower back pain be an early sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free