Doctor insights on:
Can Astigmatism Be Cured
Surgical: To permanently eliminate astigmatism, you have to have surgery, either on the surface of the eye or inside the eye. For your age, if the degree of astimgatism is not unusally high, a surface procedure such as lasik is probably the best. Toric lenses can be implanted inside the eye for those patients who have cataracts and need cataract surgery. ...Read more
Baby is 6 months and dr. Said that if has high grade astigmatism. How to improve or Cure it without corrective glasses?
Unusual case: What type of doctor made this diagnosis - I hope a pediatric ophthalmologist (not an optometrist). You should be seeing a pediatric ophthalmologist for a child this age. High astigmatism is very rare at this age and if it is indeed true, there are means to correct it but cure is not possible. ...Read more
Im experiencing severe headache for almost 2 wks now & I was diagnosed with astigmatism. Is this normal for persons with astigmatism? How to cure ths?
I had cataract and astigmatism in my both of my eyes. What are some surgical procedures to cure both?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Astigmatism cure exercises
- How to cure astigmatism?
- How to cure astigmatism naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can glasses fix astigmatism?
- Can astigmatism cause dizziness?
- Can eye exercises improve astigmatism?
- Can astigmatism be a symptom of mitochondrial disease?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free