Doctor insights on:
Can Asthma Be Triggered By Roaches I Heard That They Can Trigger Asthma Attacks
Asthma is a disease of the lungs caused by chronic inflammation of the airways most often caused by allergies. This inflammation results in airway swelling and hyperactivity leading to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc. MIT is a diagnosis made by combining clinical ...Read more
Depends: In childhood it is often the presence of inflammation from any of a number of infectious agents, often viral. Only 5% are thought related to allergy triggers but these can aggravate any compromised kid.As they age, the pattern may change. Exercise triggered events are common in the teen years but this pattern seems to fade in adulthood. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diary: I would not recommend that you simply "explore" on your own, specially if the symptoms are severe. Keeping a detailed diary on patterns of flareups, should help you identify what may be your triggers. Keep in mind that some of the most common are: allergens like pollen, dust mites, mold, pets, and exercising. Allergy testing would also help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Triggers...: There can be triggers for asthma exacerbation including allergic triggers, infectious triggers, environmental triggers, etc. Sometimes, an allergist can verify asthma triggers in an individual patient. Some triggers can be avoided once identified. See your doctor to identify your triggers! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a eucalyptus sauna safe for asthma. I haven't had an attack since i was six and can do high intensity exercises without my asthma being triggered.
Likely OK: If you don't have active asthma, you'll likely be fine. But be aware, you can never tell what may set off "asthmatic" lungs. It's possible that the "vaporized" eucalyptus oil may irritate your lungs and set off an asthma flare. If the heat of a sauna alone could do this. So just be aware and vigilant and you should be fine. Best of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What it is in ammonia that can trigger asthma?
- How can i prevent my allergies from being triggered by sawdust?
- Will an epi pen help during a severe asthma attack until i can get medical care
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ingredients in perfume/cologne that trigger asthma attacks
- If i had asthma as a baby is it possible that it can come back
- Can asthma in a child be caused by smoking when the child was in the womb?
- Fruits that can be a trigger for gout
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free