Doctor insights on:
Can Aspirin Or Any Blood Thining Meds Be Taken With Alcohol
I'm on baby aspirin for blood thinners. I no longer take lovenox (enoxaparin). Can I drink alcohol?
If I took a drug with a pH level of 3..aspirin for example...what would be my resulting blood and urine pH levels? 7.4 and 5.2 respectively?
Talk to your doctor: Cod liver oil contains fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids. They lower triglycerides, but also have a slight anticoagulant effect. You are already on anticoagulants, so there is the possibility of too much if you add the cod liver oil. Don't do it without your doctor's permission. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a cva since 2011, im on chronic blood thinners, 100mg cardio aspirin daily. Is it dangerous for me to remove my wisdom tooth after my med?
Absolutely Not: It is perfectly fine to have a procedure such as this while on aspirin. As with all medical conditions and medications, you must always make sure you tell your provider. Your dentist may see a little more bleeding with the aspirin, but this is not a cause for concern at all. Business as usual. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does vit k2, not k1 thicken blood or have a negative impact on platelets or interfere w/ antiplatement med like baby aspirin I take for CAD. Thanks?
Not a recognized: vitamin. K2 is not recognized as a vitamin and is not approved for treating anything. Unless your doctor prescribed it you should not be taking it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are aspirin or any other blood thinning meds found in clindamycin?
- Can copd patients take cough meds and or mucous thining meds?
- Can advil and aspirin be taken together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What otc meds for constipation can be taken during pregnancy?
- Can other meds be taken to counteract the side effects of hormone therapy?
- Tingling numbness in hands and legs any meds that can cause that
- Can an 8 month old 26lb baby have any allergy meds?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free