Doctor insights on:
Can Aspirin Make Me Miss My Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
No: There are many reasons for a missed period. A common one is pregnancy so make sure you are not pregnant. If not it could be from hormonal shifts or even stress. If you are not pregnant, then your periods should go back to normal in the next month or two. If not see your doctor. Aspirin will not help. ...Read more
What will happen to you if you take 325mg of Bayer (aspirin) once a day for a period of 2-3 months? Will i die?
Concerned: No. Some take it for years. There are sometimes GI side effects and if your stool turn black call your doctor. This is rare. ...Read more
Started taking an aspirin a day for the last 3 days - can I just stop or do I need to taper after this short period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause me to miss my period?
- Can anxiety make you miss your period?
- Can stress make you miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can make you miss your period?
- Can chlamydia make you miss your period?
- Can stds make you miss your period?
- Can my addictions to drugs make me sterile?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free